oh.. Speechless..

Oh.. Hello.. I'm Buling... Welcome to my blog and read all the craps I've written.. hoho... most of them are my ideology toward the world; experience and critics.. not that brilliant tho.. hoho... whatever it is... happy reading tho.. :D

Rakan4 Yang Mengikuti...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

hooooooliday....

elololo4...

heh...

4 last 2 wiks... i'd been to imdonesia... doim my measured drawims 4 rumah gadang at kampom pariangan... lots of thims happems... which teach me a lots... but some r domt... heh.... gonna tell about it later then.... nid my time to compose...

lalalla...

ps... mane mampu nk tulis pamjam5 lam emglish... tahi...

2 comments:

  1. uuu~~besnye~
    patutla lame menghilang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beh4...
    agak pamjang utk cerita3...
    x pasti nk compose cmne...
    gambar4 pn xde lagi..

    ReplyDelete