oh.. Speechless..

Oh.. Hello.. I'm Buling... Welcome to my blog and read all the craps I've written.. hoho... most of them are my ideology toward the world; experience and critics.. not that brilliant tho.. hoho... whatever it is... happy reading tho.. :D

Rakan4 Yang Mengikuti...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

past 12 yers ++..

salam...

went to hilmi and wani's wedding.. best fren of me... glad to see he is doing well now... congratulation tho... wishes both of u happiness and bless to the end...






haha...

the wedding held in edi's primary school... because of losing my flash... no picture was taken on the wedding... as its in d hall... low lighting... but there are some of edi's old memory tho... haha... makes me wish to visit mine too someday... :D


these are the photos of jimmy n azizul.. frens from ausie... quite a long time of not seeing them... :D proud of u guys... n edi.. its good for u too if u follow their step tho... gud luck...

thanks to Allah for giving me such a wonderful life... Alhamdulillah...


3 comments: