oh.. Speechless..

Oh.. Hello.. I'm Buling... Welcome to my blog and read all the craps I've written.. hoho... most of them are my ideology toward the world; experience and critics.. not that brilliant tho.. hoho... whatever it is... happy reading tho.. :D

Rakan4 Yang Mengikuti...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a big smile... :D



gladly to say that i'm having quite good moments with my friends... so these r some previews of them n its an honor for me to have them in my life... thanks rakan3...


this is hanis abd razak... name written in architecture malaysia... :D thamks mok sbb ajo aku amik gambo.... a year younger than me but then taught me a lot of things....


reza afandy radzi... youngest of his family... my roomate... or exroomate... heh... he probably know most of story as we always had pillow talk b4 asleep... back then when he was my roomate... thanks beb...

adam ahmad saufi... physically he is d closest fren.. living about 500m from my house... n also been my fren 4 almost 6 yers... we were roomate in matriculation... :D... i still remember d time u cried... lallalallalal.... quite a memory tho...

ezdihar ahmad... :D highly creative thinking... make things lite up... n i doubt is he still practising 'learn a word a day'... s he always taught me xtravanganza words... edi... thanks 4 all those ideologies... merghargai itu....

n s to all others... i also appreciate all each of u guys... hazim amin... firdaus zamin... khazani kahadi... fadhli ilias.. safuan azman... afiq ibrahim shukri and all of u... some part of me is from u guys... n thanks for appriciating me tho... :D emdim this with my biggest smile....


ps... it may seems gay... girly in postim this... haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment