oh.. Speechless..

Oh.. Hello.. I'm Buling... Welcome to my blog and read all the craps I've written.. hoho... most of them are my ideology toward the world; experience and critics.. not that brilliant tho.. hoho... whatever it is... happy reading tho.. :D

Rakan4 Yang Mengikuti...

Saturday, May 29, 2010

new things happen...

salam...

i'm quittim my job as Assistant Architect... heh... but then... starting something that i'm quite into... more serious in photography... thamks to d family n frems 4 givim me a lot of supports...


my name card..:D

approved to join POP... project oh! photography... along side reza n hanis... thamks beb... erm... log on to my new blog... photography base... www.hisyamyusoff.blogspot.com

ps.. hope i womt b ingnoring dis journal blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment