oh.. Speechless..

Oh.. Hello.. I'm Buling... Welcome to my blog and read all the craps I've written.. hoho... most of them are my ideology toward the world; experience and critics.. not that brilliant tho.. hoho... whatever it is... happy reading tho.. :D

Rakan4 Yang Mengikuti...

Friday, June 11, 2010

new phase in life...

salam...

alhamdulillah... i'd been offered d place in taking part2 - bachelor of architecture in universiti malaya... bersyukur untuk itu... sangat3 berterimekasih kepade mane3 yang terlibat...

heh...

actually i was also offered by uia.. my former school... n most of my frens also... but then... putting some thoughts.. i'm choosing um tho.. starting a new phase of life... kinda relief but thre some that bothers me... gonna live in pj.. not in gombak anymore...

lalalalal....

hope its all gonna b ok... either wif my past, present n future... xnk d abaikan rakan3 gombak... sonok bersama3 mereka... but then juge xnak mengabaikan ape yg aku ad skam... n ape yang aku akan dapat mase depan namti.. heh... memikirkan i2...

entah...

aku x pasti ape aku bebelkan... cume deep in me... i'm not leavim anitim behimd... just takim a step further of my life.... givim n takim perhaps...

ps... mane nk carik umah pj ah..??? adoi...

1 comment: