oh.. Speechless..

Oh.. Hello.. I'm Buling... Welcome to my blog and read all the craps I've written.. hoho... most of them are my ideology toward the world; experience and critics.. not that brilliant tho.. hoho... whatever it is... happy reading tho.. :D

Rakan4 Yang Mengikuti...

Monday, October 11, 2010

bruuuuuu....

belek4 pc n terjumpe babi kuning... also one of the proposals of this blog's header...


salam...

putting into thoughts, lately, i'm always thinking of going away for a while... getting a new gap of my story.. really wanted to feel what i haven't had.. things that i wont get... or what i'll miss if keep going on with what i'm into now... miss the earth.. to the soil where i'm from... or deep into the sea... as it's dark n cold..

oh i miss my childhood...

things are not this fast.. time never been a matter to me... most of the things were pure...

as if i'm a loser... i'm sorry... n as if i'm a winner... speechless......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i'm sorry...

4 comments: